Contracted Maintenance Service
Carolina Lift Stations provides a contract maintenance plan to keep your systems in proper working order and properly maintained all year long. A contract maintenance agreement will help prevent breakdowns and the need for higher cost emergency repairs.
Contract Maintenance includes:
- Test run each pump to ensure pumps are operating properly.
- Record pump elapsed time meter readings and weekly run time readings.
- Test phone line and/or cellular service.
- Test remote alarm system (dialer).
- Record all appropriate information in station logbook
Annual Preventative Maintenance Inspection
Annual Routine Maintenance Inspection
- Annual Collection System Inspection per NCDENR statute.
Emergency Service shall be provided for all equipment listed below.
- Wet well
- Station piping and valves
- Force main piping to the public utility sanitary sewer collection system.
- Electrical panel and all components housed within such panel.
- Level control system
- Telemetry system
Service is available 24 hours a day throughout the year.